Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NEW YEARS COMMITMENT TO BLOGGING



I am committing my new year to on-line relational blogging! I am a Wedding & Event Director, so my blog will be focused mainly on wedding etiquette and answering popular questions. After planning weddings & events for so many years, it's easy and fun to answer questions... Please let me know if you have any - I'd be happy to give you my professional opinion!

My goal is one posting a week... on Wednesdays... I'm putting this in writing - now I can be held accountable! (Except for that ever tempting 'edit' key!)

What you can expect from my blog:

  • Simplicity of design ( I hate clutter)
  • Professional advise (7+ years of experience)
  • Updates of wedding interests in the Valley
  • Planning ideas
  • Answers to BRIDES questions!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: